True or False
- The brain is only plastic for certain kinds of information during specific "critical periods", with the first three years of a child being decisive for later development and success in life.
- There are visual, auditory and haptic types of learning.
- We only use 10% of our brains.
- In bilingual students, two languages compete for resources.
- Knowledge, acquired in one language, is not accessible in the other language.
- In order to become bilingual the first language must be spoken well, before the second language is learned.
- Left brain/right brain dominance determines a person’s way of thinking and his/her personality.
Go here for the answers.